This scarf was a great success. The pattern and the yarn went perfectly well together. The South African Fine bloomed wonderfully after washing and a very supervised cycle in the dryer; the fibre is very soft and drapes beautifully, despite its relativ thickness.
While finishing the fringe (for which I invested in a Fringe Twister, as doing it by hand put too much strain on my wrists), I discovered two weaving errors not very far away from the border. this scarf really deserved some perfectionism, so i decided to repair the errors. I took some photos to document it and will write a post about it.