I joined a stashbuster group on Ravelry. For some reasons (for which I’ll write an entire post apart) I had to go through a lot of organising. I hate deadlines, and at the same time I’m best when I’m working towards them. I’ve chosen different fibre tasks to finish:
- Finish Tartan
The beautiful fabric from my last post waits to be sewn into a tunic.
- Finish Red Fruit Juice
I’d spun some lovely yarn with Spunky Eclectic and Shunklies fibres (needs a post on its own). I’ve chosen a simple Raglan top-down for it and am more than half-way done.
- Finish Through The Loops Mystery Socks 2012
I’m hardly any further than shown in the photo:
- Finish my snuggly winter sweater I started two years ago and miss every time it’s cold, because I think it will be the perfect garment to be cozied up in on a frosty day:
- Start and finish Wingspan, because this seems really fun.
- Finish spinning my first Hunger Games fibre, “How I See Katniss” (needs blog post)
- Knit mittens from the Spunky Ronaldsay
- Spin Spunky Instanbul Sunset, South African Fine (I love this fibre!)
- Spin BeeMiceElf March 2010 club, “Around The Mulberry” (blog post to follow)
- Finish the first 2012 Spunky Weaving Club
- Start and finish another Spunky Weaving Club, substituting one club fibre with Spunky handspun
- Finish knitting “Natural“
- Finish knitting “Houndsteeth gritting” (post needed)
- Finish Twi-Delight (needs some words)
I already finished two pair of socks which really needed just some stitching, and I hope that the motivation will be flowing a bit longer than just for a couple of days. The official stashdown ends May 4th…